Place 10 Residential, Inc. has deep roots going back to 1969 and is headquartered in Renton, WA with satellite offices in Dallas and Austin Texas. We are a National U.S. community management firm committed to delivering exceptional service to its apartment communities and residents. We provide community and compliance management services that create positive living environments for residents and build value for clients. Our combined team has over 75 years of combined experience. Together our firm provides the necessary team, ability and the level of experience for flawless execution of owner’s goals.
Our parent company, Network Acquisition Partnership Alliance, LLC (aka NAPA Ventures) is a multifamily and commercial real estate investment company focused on the acquisition, rehabilitation and operation of value-added and core asset investment companies. We are also partnered with RREAF Holdings, a privately-held commercial real estate firm based in Dallas, TX. RREAF has a history of success in the acquisition, development, asset management, ownership, re-positioning, and financing of complex real estate projects throughout the United States. NAPA and RREAF are continuing to grow at exponential rates. Like Place 10 Residential, NAPA and RREAF value innovation and best in class principles.
Real Estate Expertise
- Long-term partnerships with successful developers, investors, asset managers and investment managers broaden company thinking about value, risk management, and opportunity in multifamily real estate.
- Outstanding internal construction management expertise within Place 10 Residential, spanning 25 years on a variety of real estate classes in multiple markets across the country.
- Customer focused – we are fiercely committed to our residents and take our jobs as stewards of the community personally.
- Seasoned yet entrepreneurial; all ideas are encouraged and relevant to the success of our vision.
- Flexible, nimble and forward-looking.
- Communication is a central value; teamwork first.
- Place 10 has selected team members from major community management firm competitors based on ability, attitude, and cultural fit.
- Place 10 continues to attract top talent from competitive community management firms due to culture and opportunity.
- People throughout the organization have developed outstanding connections to lenders, equity investors, owners, competitors, vendors, thus improving information.
- Our leaders have operated in core markets; we value ingenuity and progressive thinking.
- Established compensation package based on ‘raising the bar’ over primary competitors to secure the best available talent.
- Built and invested in institutional-quality systems to exceed high internal standard for: value creation, risk management, reporting, training, compliance and bottom line, financial results.
- We value theory of a ‘plan’ and work to execute at a very strategic level.
S - SHOW YOU CARE
T - TEAM EMPOWERMENT
A - ATTENTION TO DETAIL
N - NEVER GIVE UP
D - DO IT NOW
A - ACCOUNTABILITY
R - RAISE THE BAR
D - DON'T BE GOOD, BE GREAT
S - STICK TO THE PLAN